Primus Valor Group facts and figures
- Founded in 2007
- Over €800 million total investment
- Over 60 staff
- More than 3,500 residential units under proprietary property management
- Around 5,000 residential units under management
- Real estate in over 60 locations
- Company head office in Mannheim, a branch office in Crailsheim
- Focus on the acquisition of affordable housing in German regional and district centers
- Direct investments in photo voltaic systems and management of them
- Affiliated company: fully regulated capital management company Alpha Ordinatum
Current investment: ImmoChance Deutschland 9 Renovation Plus
The investment partnership (KG) concluded as the fund issued in ImmoChance Deutschland 9 Renovation Plus GmbH & Co. in October 2018 continues our successful Renovation Plus series and is already the third alternative investment fund (AIF) from Primus Valor. Remaining true to its predecessor’s investment strategy, ICD 9 R+ also focuses on investments (residential real estate; supplemented by individual commercial units) in high-return district and regional centers nationwide. With its provisional placement target of €30 million of equity capital and an increase option of up to €100 million, the management is responding to its predecessor’s brilliant performance: ICD 8 R+ was placed with raised equity of approximately €85 million in May 2018.
The fund data at a glance
- Closed public AIF
- Purchase of residential real estate in German district and regional centers
- Increases in property rents and value planned due to active renovation and refurbishment measures
- Immediate payout if property is sold prematurely (no reinvestment)
- Payouts*: 3.0% p.a. for 2018, 4.5% for 2019 and 5.0% from 2020**
- Forecast total return including sale before tax* of 145.06%**+ business tax credit
- Placement phase up to 31 December 2018 with extension option to 31 December 2019
- Forecast total term up to the end of the seventh year after the placement period has ended; by shareholder resolution with more than 50% of the votes cast, extension of up to three years is possible
- Equal interests of investors and management through profit sharing when the prospectus forecast has been achieved
- Minimum stake of €10,000 • Agio of 3 percent
* Forecasts are not a reliable indicator of future performance
** Including repayment of the invested equity capital; based on the limited liability capital without agio; pro rata temporis for the year in which the payment claim occurs
Primus Valor is the issuing house with the strongest growth in Germany
As the Cash-Online industry service reveals in its annual ranking, with its placement of the ICD 8 alone, Primus Valor is the issuing house with the strongest growth in all of Germany. By a whopping 385 percent, the 2017 result exceeds that of the previous year impressively. Among the providers of fully regulated products (AIF), the issuing house is ranked seventh at €51.0 million.
Active real estate management
The name Renovation Plus says it all
The real estate portfolios purchased by the management of Primus Valor are rock solid, but usually not yet perfect. They can be further optimized by a variety of renovation measures as well as new buildings or extensions. This provides the opportunity to achieve additional returns, regardless of general market trends.
All the previously launched real estate investments meet or exceed their forecast
Stable and high payouts characterize all Primus Valor real estate investments. In particular, the results of the two previous Renovation Plus funds are remarkable. The ICD 5 R+ was dissolved again around three years after the end of the placement phase. The return was at least 11 percent per annum. The payout of the ICD 7 R+ is more than 60 percent two years after closing the fund due to the sales of the Wetzlar, Rheine and Crailsheim real estate portfolios. Furthermore, more than 70 percent of the equity capital is invested.